|Giant Monster VR|
|Season 2, Episode 11|
|First Published||(date Part 1 was published)|
|Challenge(s)||Escape the City, Kill the monster, or get the monster to leave.|
|Reward(s)||None, just immunity.|
|Winner(s)||Team Panicky Mob|
Act 1 - Not Quite Monster CashEdit
Act 2 - Monsters Bigger Than Chris' Ego! ...BarelyEdit
Act 3 - One Last Stomp On The RoadEdit
Arthur - Beth
Beth - Clive
Clive - Beth
Ezekiel - Clive
Geoff - Beth
Lindsay - Ezekiel
Mandy - Geoff
Valerie - Beth
Yoshi - Clive
Beth - 4
Clive - 3
Ezekiel - 1
Geoff - 1
- Heather - "Any ideas on how to kill that [centipede]?"
Xander - "Napalm, bazookas, pesticide spray, and maybe a really big meerkat."
- Noah- "If widdle Chrissy-Wissy keeps on talking that way, big bad Noahie is gonna kick in all his teeth, wight down his thwoat." After Chris makes fun of Noah for yelling at Rodney
- Before the episode began, Kobold published the results of a poll asking which contestant would you want to see win TDBG. The results were:
- (Tied) Heather, Belinda and Yoshi
- This poll revealed that Clive is the most popular out of the Rookies.
- Katie sneaks back into the competition thanks to the help of Izzy.
- Since Izzy was originally somewhere else (at the second Bus of Losers special), Chris was close to disqualifying her from the contest.
- This chapter marks the end of the one sided Noah-Rodney feud.
- It features random animals as giant monsters (platypus, centipede, etc.,) which is a parody of all the giant creature movies made way back when.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.